Ansible forms the backbone of our entire development process at Level 12. We use it to provision new servers, run routine updates, manage user access, and most importantly, deploy changes to our client's applications with a single command.
How Ansible Benefits You (Our Hopefully Future Client)
Most of our clients never hear the word Ansible, and if they do, they probably think it sounds like something out of Star Trek or an Orson Scott Card novel. Still, it runs in the background saving them money and ensuring their software is stable and working. Ansible
- saves time and money by automating deployment.
- minimizes down time.
- enables us to quickly and easily spin up staging or test servers for new features.
- simplifies complex, error-prone deployment scenarios.
How Ansible Benefits Us (Your Hopefully Future Development Team)
- saves us dozens of hours each week automating our provisioning and deployment processes.
- ensures a consistent, predictable server state reducing time spent troubleshooting.
- enables us to safely deploy changes, knowing we can easily and quickly rollback to a previous version if something is broken.
- allows our developers to deploy application updates with only a minimal baseline knowledge of the server infrastructure.